Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jamie Oliver Week

Before I start, must pour a cup of coffee.  Was at the gym EARLY this morning for a 5:30 boot camp class.  Ah-maz-ing.  Ok.  I'm back.  Daughter #2 awake, going to ignore as I really want to write for a few minutes. 

I made JO's Pot Roast Meatloaf last night.  I will post recipe at the bottom as I believe it is one to share or rather 'pass on' in the spirit of JO's food message.  It's from his Food Revolution cookbook.  I acquired this book from the 2nd of two cooking classes I took at Whole Foods.  A friend of a friend cooked her way through JO's book following in the footsteps of Julia and Julia and blogged about it.  They were both great classes. 

And now I must break.  Daughter #2 will not be ignored any longer.  I got about 2 minutes of writing in.  At least it's a start.  Write more later.  Dinner last night deserves a proper blog.  And wait till I get to the rating system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment